Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Uh oh...

I've fallen off the WW boat, and really need to get back on.

Mon, Tues and Wed of this week -- no tracking of points at all. The food / travel TV show I work for has been shooting in the outer boroughs this week, and while I probably didn't overload the way I would have in the past, I'm concerned that I won't register a loss this week. But I still have a few days to change that, right?

Monday -- crazy big Korean seafood lunch in Queens -- I mean, BIG cauldrons of lobster, clams, octopus, mussels. I made myself do some yoga that night.

Tuesday -- ack -- soul food in the Bronx. Ribs, BBQ chicken, mac & cheese, sweet potatoes. Then later, a chicken patty from a Jamaican place. BUT then that night I ran 5.3 miles on the treadmill... has to count for something, right?

Wednesday, today -- Grimaldi's pizza in Brooklyn, one of the best. Later, two authentic Mexican tacos in Bushwick (still Brooklyn). Thought about going to the gym, but was too sleepy.

Speaking of... MUST get to bed soon so I can do a pre-work workout. Not easy for me, as I'm so not a morning person, but I have to make the attempt if the scale is going to move down this week. Then after work, a work-related cocktail / appetizer thing at a New Zealand restaurant.

I love my job, but it's not easy to lose weight while I have these shoot days! Luckily, only a few more shoot days this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment